Invite customers in with indoor Street View of your business on Google Search and Google Maps. 100's of resorts has got this done.See the sample tour links on this mail.
Those who view a listing with a virtual tour are twice as likely to be interested in booking a reservation there. And among 18-34 year-olds in particular, prospects are 130% more likely to book your resort & hotel based on a tour
Enhance your presence across Google with a Premium - Quality, 360º Virtual Tour powered by Street View Technology.It’s Simple, Fast, Affordable and One time investment ....
Get your Business on Google for life-long with Street View Technology. Click Here
Google Virtual Tour connects you directly with customers, whether they're looking for you on Search, Maps, or Google+. Call +91-8867574075 for free Support (9:30 – 18:30 Monday – Saturday)
1. Allow customer to feel inside view of your resort & hotel.
2. High Quality 3600 Virtual Panoramic Tours.
3. To help showcase the best features of your resort & hotel.
4. Easy to embed on your website & Helping in SEO.
5. Enhance your listing on Google, Maps & Local Searches.
6. Share within the world in a second (through what’s App, Message, Email etc.).
7. Maps give exact location through GPS.
8. Engage with customer who can now explore, walk through, and truly
experience your resort & hotel.
9. Easy Automated SEO Optimization through G+ Page & integration to
Google My Business.
10. Integration of Google Analytic/ Webmaster Tool/ Insight... which gives you to measure your online performance.
The answer it is a one time fee and it is hosted for free by Google as long as you want the listing and have your business.
Well I wish I could say yes !!! but I cant, no one can. But I can tell you by doing the 360 tour and getting started with Google My Business you will enhance your position and your position in search’s will be better. I will work with you with many tips to help you and your business.
There is no best time, some clients want people in their businesses , some clients do not. If there is anybody their face will be blurred. If you have a cafe and lunch time is your busiest time, I wouldn’t recommend that time, you want to show your business exactly the way it is. Should you get props or spend money on getting the business painted. Certainly not painted but may be flowers if you want.
Depending on the size of your business and the time of day but anywhere between 30 minutes and a few hours.
Yes you can its easy. This may sound incredible complicated to you but it is easy. When I revisit you I can show you how easy that is
I always recommend start with a Google tour you feel comfortable with, just doing the smallest tour will help a great deal. At this point you don’t need a Enhanced 360 Virtual Tour with navigation and hot spots. Once you have your first Google tour and you feel comfortable with it, then we can go to the next stage. You can always use the tour we have done but at this stage I will say, just start with the basic tour and see how improved the results are